Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Summer

Maybe, perhaps, possibly, I will write more during this time of year.

Updates about the Lodge:

1.  My baby is three today.  THREE!  If it weren't for surgery, I would be pregnant again.  Adoption?
2.  My eldest two have decided this week to no more call me "mommy" but "mom" which is a little heartbreaking, actually.  Did they discuss this in the privacy of their bedroom?  Was this a conscious choice?  If it weren't for surgery, I would be pregnant again.  (Did I already say this?)
3.  We just returned from a week in Missouri with family.  Interesting as always.  Silver Dollar City and first roller coaster rides, Grandpa's massive mud puddle, and kids able to see every single MO cousin were among the highlights of the trip.  Also, A and E won 20 bucks by catching a punt.  Interesting story, especially the process of negotiating the splitting of their winnings.  Perhaps I will write it out another time so I won't forget.
4.  We joined the Y before we left to go to the pool more often this summer.  We'll see.
5.  I am thinking about deleting my Facebook page.  Phill has one now.  I could use this blog to post pics of the kids for my family who really wants to see any.  Still thinking on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment