Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pretty Little Changes

I am in the process of making things in my house prettier, though the changes are not drastic.  I am super excited.  I am taking a break because painting with Wesley awake makes a quick job last much longer.  I will probably stay up until it's done, because the thing I dislike about painting is cleaning up to paint again to clean up to paint again.  One room should be completely done once started, even if you stay up all night to do it.  My friend, JS, is amazing at painting something a little at a time, not getting in too big of a rush, and it looking great.  To each her own.

So, both bathrooms will be completely different by week's end, hopefully.  Both are getting new paint, one is getting totally new decor, while one is getting the better decor of the old one.  Make sense?  I should have taken before pics.  Oh well.

Time to get on the old painting clothes and get to work.  Fun!  I love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment