Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blast from the Past :#7

Sep 15, 2007--The Trinity?

From Aidan.

I have had some serious questions lately. I haven't been totally satisfied by my parents answers. I am curious about the Trinity. How can Jesus be God and Jesus?

Also, I asked Mommy how we are going to be able to actually see Jesus when we are in heaven, since we will be dead.

You must realize that I equate size with strength. My parents have taught me that God is the most powerful being. Jesus is also God. Therefore, logically, Jesus is the biggest. But that means Jesus can't 'fit' everywhere, such as in our van. This is even more confusing, because Mommy says Jesus is always with us, can hear us when we talk, etc. But He can't fit in our car because that means He is small, which means He is not as powerful.

I need answers, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment